The letter outlines the violations that Mark Harris, the Board of Directors and their legal counsel, Kirsten Kurath are committing through the Conserved Consumptive Use Pilot Project (CCUPP).
The GVWUA Articles specifically express:
1. There is a defined area that GVWUA water can be used on.
2. The water is tied to the land and cannot be separated from the land.
3. Water cannot be transferred without a transfer of the land.
Mark Harris was hired to manage the maintaince and operation of the the irrigation works, ditches and laterals.
NOT TO MARKET THE GVWUA WATER!
The Board of Directors are in violation of:
1. Not informing all shareholders
2. Participating in an activity that is inconsistent with the Articles of Incorporation.
3. Violating Colorado's corporation and association laws, conflict of interest, by receiving improper personal benefit, compensation $$$ for fallowing, from their position as a Board of Director.